Do You Want To Support Travels with Kev?
That’s awesome; thank you.
Do you find value in Travels With Kev blog and podcast? Why not support it?
The free information you get from the website and podcast costs me money. Other associated fees, such as software and travel costs, exist to stay current.
Ads on this website covered the bills but have not provided consistent money for growth and research.
Besides, I’m not too fond of ads because they interrupt the flow of articles and pull people away from the site. The ad program does not give me much control over what ads are displayed.
Even if I block some ads, they still come back. I would rather have an ad-free site supported by the followers, but I am not there yet.
Ways To Support Me If You Find Value In My Work
Free – Emotional Support & Kind Words
- One thing you can do is send me a note letting me know how I helped you! Knowing I am helping and serving others does bring me great joy.
- Another way is to sign up for my email list, and then we can converse beyond this website.
- The last way is easy: share the site and podcast with friends, families, or enemies (they need travel info too).
Support Travels With Kev Monetarily.
You can support Travels with Kev with a one-time thank-you gift or become a TWK subscriber.
One Time Support
Support Kev with a one-time gift, an excellent way to say “thank you” when I help you with a point or two.
- Paypal offers you a way to make a one-time gift of your choosing.
- “Buy me a coffee;” you do not buy me physical coffee but the financial equivalent. “Coffees” start at $4; you can buy as many coffees as you want.
- Amazon Wishlist
- If you are interested in helping me obtain the gear I need or upgrade, check out what I could use.
- Let me know if you have a different payment service you want to use.
Subscribe To Travels With Kev
Subscription levels are also available. Including getting updates first, exclusive content, one-on-one calls, private DM’s, trip updates, supporter-only photos, and more.
Monthly support starts at $5; you receive postcards featuring one of my travel photos, like the ones in the photo.
If you are interested in this, join me and others on Patreon! Soon, you will be able to join the community forum.
No matter how you help, even if it is just a thank you note, it is appreciated more than you know.
I am a one-person show, and I get excited when someone says thanks and tells me how I helped. It would mean a lot to me if you could do something and help me get my experiences out to more people. If you want to contact me, you can do that here.
Thank you for even being here; I never thought my site would reach as many people as it has, and my success is due to people like you.