Are you interested in supporting Travels with Kev?
That’s awesome; thank you.
Do you find value in Travels With Kev blog and podcast? Why not support it!
There are costs associated with the free information you get from travels with Kev. The fees include hosting the website and software, podcast hosting, the time I put into everything, plus travel costs to stay current.
Running ads on the site has covered the bills but has not provided consistent money for growth.
I’m not too fond of ads because they interrupt the flow of my articles and pull people away from the site.
Plus, the ad program does not give me much control over what ads are displayed. Even if I block some ads, they still come back. I would rather have an ad-free site supported by the followers, but I am not there yet.
If you find value in Travels with Kev, you can show appreciation.
Free – Emotional support
- One thing you can do is send me a note letting me know how I helped you! Knowing I am helping and serving others does bring me great joy.
- Another way is to sign up for my email list, and then we can converse beyond this website.
- The last way is essential and easy; share my work with Travels with Kev with your friends, families, or enemies.
Support Travels with Kev monetarily.
You can support Travels with Kev with a one-time thanks you gift or become a TWK subscriber.
- Support Kev with a one-time gift, an excellent way to say “thank you” when I help you with a point or two.
- Subscription levels are also available. Including getting updates first, exclusive content, one-on-one calls, and more. Monthly support starts at $5 with monthly postcards.
- Patreon: is another way to support my efforts with the same levels as Buy Me A Coffee.
- Amazon Wishlist
- If you are interested in helping me obtain the gear I need or upgrade, check out what I could use.
No matter how you help, it is appreciated more than you know.
I am a one-person show, and I get excited when someone says thanks, especially when they let me know how I helped.
It would mean a lot to me if you could do something and helps me get my experiences out to more people.
If you want to contact me, you do that here.
Thank you for even being here; I never thought my site would reach as many people as it has, and my success is due to people like you.